CareTrack was an application I developed for a local company that provides in-home caregivers. It allowed the caregivers to view their schedules, log their hours, and record what they did while on site. This was a fairly standard C# .Net MySQL Database application. I used DiscountAsp as the hosting provider, and I recommend them highly.
This was a Web Application optimized for mobile that I helped work on for United Shore. It is actually just a normal Web Application, there was a small app that was available in the Apple Store that linked to this application. This way we could give the ease of use of providing the tool in the Apple store, but still develop it as a normal web application.
This was one of the first projects I did for United Shore. It is an application where brokers who work for shore are ranked according to the amount and quality of the loans they deliver to Shore. Based on their ranking they receive varying compensation. It was a standard C# .Net MVC application with embedded SSRS for the reporting.
The Line-Side display was used to quickly display conformance to defined tolerances to assembly line workers. It consisted of two seperate programs; the Data Manager and the Graphical Annunciation Screen. The Data Manager received data from vision Gauges via OPC messages. It then sent that value and the current tolerances for the point to the Graphical Annunciator via Microsoft Message Queue. The Annuncuator then displayed the setting as red / Yellow / Green depending on how close the measurements was to the ideal value.
I have run across this problem often enough that it deserves to be written down. It seems that whenever SVN is interrupred during an update, even if you did it on purpose by hitting the “Cancel” button, it leaves your working copy in a unusable state. If you try and do the update, you get an error message that says the working copy is already locked, and looks something like this:
And if you then try and do a cleanup, you get essentially the same error:
So basically, you’re stuck. The solution to this that has always worked for me is to go to the highest level parent directory, in this case c:\dev, and do the cleanup on that directory. It can take a while if you have a lot of stuff in there, but that has always resolved the problem for me.